009 - It has been separated!

So I had the day off today and decided to get into it, using the Impact driver helped budge the stuck bolts but before I could get to the last 4 bolts on the back, the tip of the screwdriver bit in the impact driver completely sheared off!! Luckily, the last 4 bolts were easy with my ratchet.

We have SEPARATION!

Image

Did a little cleaning inside the cab then vacuumed it!

Image

I think I'll leave the back wheels on and the top brass monitor bar as I can wash around it, they're not blocking anything. She's all ready for her Sunday morning bath & scrub! Once that's done, next i'll grab a buffer/polisher go over the cab with a little white paint pen (just for the bigger black spots) and then buff her up all nice and purdy!

Image

As a bonus, some Metal Slug 4 artwork and an assortment of nuts and bolts... Sadly no 100 Yen pieces, that will require a trip to the bank.

Comments