011 - It has been subw00fered!

 So I'm still waiting for most parts, I did recieve the Logitech Z333 2.1 Speaker System in the mail!


Image
ImageImage

Owww, size looks good, we might be onto a winner here!

ImageImage
ImageImage

Oh wow, they look like they could be related! Let's try and fit it into the speaker mounts!

Image

Damn a few mm too wide, and hits the plastic pegs :(

Image

I usually don't like modifying the original parts but its just a few mm off two of the outer posts (and they also have the screws so, meh) and...

ImageImage

BOOM! Screw's in perfectly, and the rubber seals around the speaker wedge into the screws providing a tight and snug fit! Finally, speakers and sub sorted!

Now where could my NOS Wiring harness and Marquee be I wonder ... O_o
(Don't get me started on my NOS 2P12B, thats sitting on a ship somewhere since middle of last month >:( )

Comments