012 - IT HAS LIFE ... nearly!

 YAY!!! It finally arrived and its beautiful!! Really amazing Friday afternoon surprise!


Image

So I got up about 7am this morning (Saturday) and began the long reassembly process, I'm pretty happy with the cleanliness of the cab, and while there are parts that needs some attention, I'm done waiting, I got all the tools and parts I need! LET'S GO!!

Image

I spent an hour or two, cleaning the front of the cab, removed a lot of the baked on grime, came up pretty nicely!

Image

Trying to keep all the wiring neat and secured

Image

Adding the Step down Transformer, Subwoofer and Powerboard made it a little messy. I'll organise the cables tomorrow, I'm pooped.

Image

In with the new speakers, super happy how these turned out, perfect!

Image

Everything fitted and cable managed on the Facia! :D

Image

Couldn't help put the facia on, I have to finish off a lot tomorrow, including the Monitor! O_O;

Image

And one last shot, slightly off because I didn't put the panel on the back of the lightbox but screw it I am tired and need a beer!

And my god, the sound from the AMP and speakers are amazing. Couldn't resist firing up the Street Fighter III Third Strike intro on my phone and playing it!

Anyways, enough for today! Beer beer beer, bed bed bed.

More to come tomorrow! :D

Comments